Monday, January 14, 2013

CCK LO's ~~ Having Fun with this Kit

So this month's Kit just maybe my favorite so far.
Its a close race between it and my first participation to CCK
back in March of last year.

*****

So I wanted to show you something I'm working on.
It's in the beginning stages,
and generally I'm not good at showing my process,
because I don't think about taking pictures until I'm nearly done,
but this time,
I wanted to try and document my process,
so this is my LO right now,
but this started as a stark white piece of cardstock.
I decided to take the pointy flower from the Tim Holtz
Tattered Floral die, 
and use it on a CHRISTmas page,
as a poinsetta of sorts.
So I sewed them down the side,
and then woke up this morning and decided it needed some along the bottom 
of the page.


Then some masking was in order
with my fav mist right now,
Heidi Swapp's Gold Lame Color Shine.
Love.it.

I'll keep ya posted on this page.
If you follow me on Instagram 
you will be seeing it sooner =)
I'm petriidawn.


So I took pictures of my most recent pages 
BEFORE 
they made the page protectors,
but I had my camera set weird,
and the pics didn't turn out well,
so I reset my camera
and just decided to take my pics with them in the page protector,
so please excuse the glare.

So this first LO is one that is for my Faithbook Journal
This year I am doing SSMT 2013,
which is a Scripture Memorization Team
with the LPM Blog,
and decided that I would make pages for each of my
Scriptures, 
2 a month,
and this is my first one.




I also decided to get back to what I LOVE about scrapbooking
for me:
the details.
I LOVE that.
I LOVE flowers.
Big, Gorgeous, LOVELY,
flowers.


This is another page using my kit.


Here's the full page.
This boy is just the cutest,
and sweetest,
and MOST photographic babe.
I love him so!


And then the snowflake negative that you see here 
has had LOTS of use.
This is the last piece left,
and so glad it could be used up.


Confetti fun.


I Glossy Accented the Joy and Bird Hat.


And then this page is my page on the first Challenge.
I loved trying my hand at this Challenge.


Wood veneer trees.


More trees and hexi fun =) 



This LO tells the most fun story of CHRISTmas this year
between me and my man.
I love this LO.

Then I tried my hand at Tim Holtz's washi flower.
How fun!
And how cute is this flower?
Love it!


Ok, so I am getting right on through my kit this month.
My goal is to be done with my CHRISTmas LO's 
by the end of January.
I might just meet this goal.
YAY!!!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Crafty Kind of Day ~~

5 comments:

  1. what a lot of gorgeous products! I adore the confetti - need to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been super busy creating! I can see the fun in your pages - the mist, the confetti, the bling. LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - you've made great use of your kit. Especially love the circles embellies on your Joy page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. You have been so busy. Love the colours on your challenge page.
    PS I haven't even printed my 2012 Christmas photos. I have a feeling they will be done next Chistmas ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Christmas layouts are so cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete