Thursday, September 19, 2013

LSNED Days 5 & 6


This project is a fav of the year for me so far.  
I love doing 12x12 LO's, but this has been such
a nice change of pace.   And I am continuing to use my
CKCB kit.  It is also one of my fav's of the year!

So this page is all about time.  
She moves so very fast ya know?~~
These four pics represent four
different ages of our Sir Cuteness,
with the one with the backpack 
being his first day of preschool back in May.
The one in the bottom with PaPa is one of my fav's!
Our little guy has grown so fast!


I am working through Wilna's first class on mixed media.
In this class she does a chapter on fabric.
I don't work with fabric a lot in my SB LO's.  
I'm never quite sure what to do with it.
Well for this page, I pulled out some canvas that I have
and starting sewing and stamping and adhering.  
Love.
And then decided with all these square elements,
this page definitely needed some round goodness on there.
So I pulled out my Nestabilitie dies and went to work.
I love the round elements on this very square page =)
Oh and the pen work on the bottom left....love.


These pages face each other, and I am LOVING this color scheme.
This is Sir Cuteness and his mommy.  And this was a page all about
being thankful.  I'm so thankful for these two and for truth.
Truth sets us free ya know.
It's true.
The real kind of free too!!

A unique element on this page is the piece in the top left.
I am fascinated with Subway art.
So I did a little Pinterest search and found a lovely
handwritten Subway art piece and decided to try it.
In this pic it just looks like a hot mess of words and hearts,
but in person, it is just lovely and adds a whimsical element to
this already kinda whimsy page.  =)


So there you have it.  A couple more fun pages for
my LSNED Book.

I hope you have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~ 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to savour those memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice PL spread, love the photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed those penned circles right away - adds nice texture.
    Sounds like you are enjoying stretching yourself on these pages lately!
    The subway piece is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are fabulous, and I love your writing style

    ReplyDelete