Wednesday, June 4, 2014

PL LO's 3 & 4

Sir Cuteness and his special night was SO much fun!!!
I am so proud of this little guy.
He really did Preschool like a boss.

He was SO loved by all of his teachers.
To hear him saying his memory verses 
and singing his songs,
my heart melted a little I tell you.

So for these two pages, 
the pics are very similar to the two
previous pages, 
but I used a completely different color scheme.
Lots of brights.


I LOVE HIM SO!!!



Hashtag elements are so fun!!
And look at this Allison Kreft card.....
I love it SO SO much!!




Indeed,
let summer begin!


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~ 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pages love the little extra bits you added to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **applause** for your little man :D
    Lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pl pages. Your tags are so cute. Your little boy IS a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big moment huh!? Thank you so much for visiting me during the Refresh blog hop!

    ReplyDelete