Saturday, June 8, 2013

Camp Scrap and LO #1

So for June, I am taking May Flaum's Camp Scrap class
over at BPC.  There is still time to sign up.
May is a fabulous teacher.  I've taken several classes with her,
and have loved every single one.  And this class is no exception.

We were to finish our LO's with a stamp.  So I had just got
this cute little "Too Cute" stamp at Hobby Lobby on clearance,
and this LO of my beautiful Gbabe was just the LO to break it in on.

And the items I used were from my June CKC Kit.


I cut that cute Echo Park hexagon paper a part, and used several
of them as embellies.  Added a little flair and bling and those
lovely sequins, again a clearance find at Hobby Lobby.


After I took these pics,
I was looking at this LO,
and decided I needed a little more pen work
around the title, so this pic doesn't show
it, but the finished LO has more pen work
on it.


I love this boy and the stories and memories he creates for us.
He is THE BEST BOY!!!



He is just Too Cute!!!


Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~

5 comments:

  1. Clever to lasso the "too cute" sentiment with twine! He is totally adorable. Love the bright yellow background with the splatters, too :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hexagon embellies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the way you did the word tags etc.
    lovely page, glad you are enjoying the class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little stamp. I love the hexagons and the sprinkling of spray mist across this page. Cute!

    ReplyDelete