Saturday, June 8, 2013

Layout #2 + Campscrap

So for my second LO for my CKC June Kit,
I used this sketch from May's Camp Scrap class.
I LOVE this sketch.


And here is my take on it.
I love using 4x4's and this LO uses one,
stacked on 6x6, which I don't utilize enough.
I added those 6x6's in since I didn't have any
pulled for my kit.


Here is a little banner.
Isn't she lovely?


I love this tag and this lovely journal card.
And this Amy Tan Paper from her older Sketch Book line.
Swoon.


Yes you do I spy some Maggie Holmes in there (photo corners, "happy" sticker, and frame).
I'm pretty sure we could be BFF's =)
I love her style!!
And her products!


A little title and twine fun ~~


This was such a fun day!!!
(I'm in the bathroom of the Keeter Center here).  =)


This was a fun, Fun, FUN LO!!!!!


And just for good measure,
I'll show ya this card I made for Camp Scrap.
I am NOT much of a card maker.
I've made a few here and there,
but not on a regular basis.
So this card challenge,
our first "Make -N- Take" of class,
(yes it is online.  fun, I know :)
was just wonderful for me to try my hand at.
I love the final product.


So there you have it for LO #2 and my added bonus card =)

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~

8 comments:

  1. FAB layout! Def a May-inspired page, but you've got your own stamp & spin on it. Still haven't tried the deep layers of paper, but I think you've inspired me :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love all the layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, layers are a winner here...along with the stitching! And very cute banner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did that paper come doodled or did you do that too? I love all of the elements of this page. I think I might even borrow this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great interpretation of the sketch and a cute card to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little cluster of pennants - may have to scraplift that!! Great sketch interpretation!
    Congrats on being spotlighted on teh CKCB today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on being highlighted over at CKC for this funky layout - still loving all those stacked layers

    ReplyDelete