Saturday, August 24, 2013

CKCB Blog Hop

Well Hello there!!
Welcome to the CKCB Members Blog Hop.
If you are following the hop,
then you have come over from Isbaha    http://isbahashome.blogspot.fr 

The challenge this month was to use a pocket on a page.
I used pockets for my title. 
And other fun goodies.....Like.....


Lots of arrows.....
And a smiling, gorgeous, birthday boy.....


More arrows and an upclose of my title pockets.....


Oh and this flower.....
I love flowers.....
And anytime I can use one on a page,
it is a good day =)


More pretty arrows.....


And there we go.
I really LOVED doing this page and being challenged.
I absolutely love doing challenges.
Gets me out of my comfort zone.


Thank you for stopping by.
Next stop is the lovely Stacy    http://stacy.typepad.com

And here's the whole list just in case ya get lost :)


Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of day ~~

12 comments:

  1. Pretty flower and inspired idea with the arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love all the emphasis arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the arrows , nice flower with all the layering

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the arrows wrapped with tape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really was a clever take on the prompt.
    I especially like how the paint drops add a lot of motion to your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute page, love the arrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very original take on the prompt. all those arrows are so on trend right now. great

    ReplyDelete