Thursday, November 24, 2016

CKCB Blog Hop November


Welcome to the CKCB November Blog Hop.

It has been sheer joy to my heart to be the
guest designer this month.
Thanks so much for having me CKCB.

So to end my month here as GD 
I thought I'd share with you two of my favorites
made from my kit this month.

First up are my girls.
Are they not just gorgeous?!!
These girls have my heart.  
They are my adopted daughters and I couldn't be prouder of them.
The one with her eyes closed is the oldest and she is a RN.
And the other is starting her Master's Program
in January and will be a PA in two years.  
I am so so proud of them.

This pic was taken on Arielle's (the youngest) birthday.
It is one of my favorite pics of them.


 All the lovely little elements in this kit
added so nicely to the feel of this photo.
So much love!


The second one I have is a little Halloween mini.
My little Grandson and I dress up for Halloween when we are together,
and always have a grand ol time.
And I always try to make a mini book of our time together.



This year he was Ant Man and I was 
Doe a Deer and we ventured to our 
churches October 31st party.
It was so much fun!

I love this little page with all the cute 
little candy corn. 



I also made little envelopes this year to go in our book


Here we are at the end of the night,
tired but so so happy too.
He ate to much candy but that is exactly the way it should be
on Halloween right? :)



Here is a fun little element on the cover.
I recently got a fuse tool and wow is it fun!
I made this little shaker card to go on the front.
So stinkin' cute!



This is another favorite page.
This is me and my girl.
She was Ms. Captain America
with Doe a Deer.  


So there you have it.
Some very fun pages from a really fun kit this month.

Okay so hop on over to Sherrie and see what loveliness she
has in store for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Many Blessings,
dawn


7 comments:

  1. Great projects! That shaker card and mini book are so cute and I really love the page with your daughters (I have two adult daughters too). Thanks for joining us this month - it was fun getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been an outstanding Guest DT - and really got the most from your lovely kit. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely projects. How proud you are of family certainly shows through in the lovely way you scrap them. We have been blessed by having you join the team this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects! I especially love the Halloween mini--very cute! Thanks so much for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. Your little ant man is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow that is one gorgeous layout and the mini is cute too :) Fun picture of the 2 of ya dressed up :) Thanks for being such a great GD too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn! It was delightful to have you guesting with us this month. And these are just gorgeous. That photo of your girls is really a perfect one - no wonder you love it so much and as for the shaker element on the front of that cute mini? Adorable! Such lovely projects! It's been such a fun month!

    ReplyDelete