Friday, October 19, 2012

Layout Love Linky

It's been such a busy couple months.
I feel like I have been out of the scrapbook loop for weeks.

But I am back!!!

And let's have some Layout Linky Love.

This collage I have had for some time,
and decided this week to get it onto a LO.

I have started making embellies off the page per Shimelle
and adding them to the page later.
I LOVE this idea!!  
It has increased my creativity.


Love this boy so and the elements on this page =)



All of the LO's in this Linky except for the last one,
were made from a Kit I made for the
Kitastic class.
What an appropriate name for this class.
Loved it!


Hahahaha!!!
And this is the first page I have used sewquins on,
and I love it,
and this funny, funny boy!



This page was so fun!!
Lots of techniques I've learned on this one.



And this last one,
is a LO for a class I'm doing right now at BPC.


So there ya have it.....
Layout Love Linky.

Thanks Ashli for hosting this.
So fun ~~

Have a Blessed and Beautiful
Crafty Kind of Day ~~ 





2 comments:

  1. Love all of your beautiful layouts! Wasn't Kit-tastic the BEST?!?! Thanks for linking up with purple mailbox.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts, Dawn! I especially love the "Trendy"!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete