Wednesday, November 7, 2012

YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! November CKC!!!

Note:  I have a question at the end of this picture heavy post,
so please read the end as well and help a sista' out =)
Thanks ever so much.....

Now on the the challenge =)

I am SO excited for this month's challenge!!
I must say, I didn't even really care what it was,
I WAS IN!

I have been absent from CKC for the past couple months
because of such a busy schedule,
but I am so pumped to be back!

And with such a great kit!!

Lots to choose from this month,
I picked Simple Stories Harvest Lane
to counterfeit this month.

I already had some papers and elements for it,
and have SO many fun fall pages to get to scrappin'
that I knew this would just be the perfect one for me this month.

So without further ado....
My papers are:

3 Simple Stories Harvest Lane 
4 Fancy Pants Summer's End


5 Sheets Cardstock:
2 Brown
2 Green 
1 White
1 Hambly Screen Prints Transparency
Bo Bunny Forever Fall 


Simple Stories Harvest Lane Alphas
Simple Stories Sticker Sheet
Summer's End Border Strip
Some Scraps from the Stash =)


Yummy DIY Tags + Lovely Etsy Tags =)
Die Cut Hearts
DIY Journaling Spots
Punched Out Butterflys


Negative Die Cut Flower
with a green background (that I will straighten up & glue down =)


I won this journaling stamp set back in the summer,
so I'm definitely putting this to use this month. 


Here is said journaling stamp in action.
Stamped, even some embossing,
and  the one on the bottom right 
I messed up on, but I'm still gonna try to use it.
We shall see =)


Misc. die cuts, borders, journaling spots and all around loveliness.....


More journaling spots and an etsy find that I've had in my stash
for ever so long.  I took apart the mini and am using it in this month's kit.


So there you have it.....
my CKC for November.

Now a question:
Do y'all do Daily December or Journal Your Christmas
or a combo of the two or something completely different?

And do you put together a kit?

I want to get the basics done this month, but need a little direction.
Thanks so much!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Crafty Kinda Day ~~

10 comments:

  1. I have no help for you, but I love the idea of keeping your Christmas organized like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Kit :) I am planning on JYC this year and will be putting a "kit" of sorts together. I will post on my blog later in the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kit looks like lots of fun. Can't help you on the Christmas journalling, I'm lucky if I get Christmas cards sent out! But I would imagine a kit all ready to go well before hand would be a great time-saver and also help keep it unified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fall kit! I have never done a December Daily or Journal Your Christmas, but I do a separate scrapbook for each Christmas. I think I would be tempted to do the Journal Your Christmas - definitely a Shimelle fan here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome kit you have going. when i did the Dec. daily, i made the base in advance, so a kit would be a good idea. the year i did DD i started it on the week leading up to Thanksgiving and went through New Years(rciepts, Christmas cards as they came in, everything went into the DD). not only did i keep my daily journal in there, i also art journaled the pages and i was also doing a word challenge at the time

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful kit you have here. Such rich warm fall colors! I don't do your typical DD or JYC. Last year I did an "Attitude of Gratitude" journal that I made using my November 2011 Counterfeit kit. I believe either Margie or Rebecca with the CKC blog is doing a DD. I know Julie Jacobs, who is on the DT for Teresa Collins now, usually does a DD too. That's all the help I can offer.

    Can't wait to see those wonderful fall pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely kit, you did a fab job with your starting point of merging those two paper lines - and the embellishments - well let's just say I'm turning green just looking at the pictures. Well done on the kit, enjoy it.

    PS I'm thinking of incorporating a December Daily photo into my Project Life for the year. I just need to get caught up in time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous kit, with lots of great stash to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Harvest Lane! Great choice. I was so tempted with this one but you have done such a great job brining your collection together using what you have already as a solid base! Welcome back,
    I can't imagine I'll manage a mini this Dec but I will be taking more than daily photos trying to capture what's going on around me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your kit! Unfortunately, I won't be doing this month's kit, but I am doing a DD - currently cutting pieces for it as I write this! I am part of a facebook group dedicated to doing the DD process together, and we also have a pinterest board. Here's a link if you want to check it out: http://pinterest.com/dapfnie/cccccck/ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete