Thursday, February 21, 2013

Metal Works

So this week at the Simon Says Stamp & Show
the challenge is to use metal.
And since I am trying to get my son's Smash Book done 
by the end of February, 
and he LOVES clocks,
I went to my Tim Holtz tray of goodies
and pulled out this beaut.


I stamped some clocks and cut them out and glued them onto
the background with butterflies
and then gessoed and misted
and then added some beautiful
packaging that had clocks on it
on which I matted a very special picture
of my son and I
when he was in high school and ran Cross Country.
We have some wonderful memories of these events.



This was such a fun addition to his journal.
I think he is gonna love this one.

So put some metal on something and head on over to SSS to show off your work
and be entered to win a $50 GC.
Now how fun is that?!!


Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Crafty Kind of Day ~~

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your son will love this when he gets his smash book! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! Gorgeous colors and awesome with the clocks and the paint!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving this!!!!

    ReplyDelete