Saturday, July 13, 2013

Uh-Oh ~~ CKC LO #4

I am loving my July kit, but I must admit, I ended up adding a few sheets
of PP to my kit.  This is one of the add-on kit.  I should do a little post 
about that.  Add-on kits are great!  =)

So this sweet story right here was one I wanted to get told sooner 
rather than later.  Our little g-babe stuck a bead up his nose about
3-4 weeks ago that required a trip to the ER and then to the ENT the next
day because the ER couldn't get it out.

So this story needed to be told =)


I love this sweet little banner, made from the left overs from my tags that I cut
down.  I love using scraps from the same papers on the LO.  It gives it such 
flow.  And yes, some Heidi Swapp mists doesn't hurt either =)


This little wood veneer speech bubble (I mean please, how cute is this?) came from the
clearance rack at Michaels.  I got several in a pack for CHEAP!!!  I like cheap.

anyway.....

I heat embossed my stamped title:  UH-OH (indeed =).


Instead of one sheet of PP across the center to ground my pictures, I used
cut apart tags from Crate Paper.  Oh my, aren't they lovely?  Then I added
some MME brads, also from a Michaels clearance rack. 


Look at this sweet baby.  In this pic, he has a bead IN his nose.
This was taken in the ER.  He was fairly happy here.  But he was
about to be quite an unhappy fellow when they tried to take this
bead out and was unsuccessful.  It was craziness!!  So glad he
is ok and it didn't require surgery.  WHEW~~~close one indeed!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have
a Blessed and Beautiful, Krafty, Kind of Day ~~

4 comments:

  1. LOL - almost had the same problem with a peanut when I was a teenager... brought back a funny memory - thanks! Loving your pages - all the yummy layers & goodies :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kid!!! I love your banner and all those brads with tags. The speech bubble was ideal for the situation you documented. All looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling page - love the layered banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you gotta scrap it all! My brother did that when we were kids, must be a boy thing...love all the clusters and the tags :)

    ReplyDelete