Saturday, July 27, 2013

Strawed


Well now.....here is a page that I just LOVE!!  
This boy, cracks.me.up.

We were coming back from Braum's (although in my journaling I say Sonic,
but it was Braum's.....silly me =)  

anyway.....

We were just talking away and all the sudden he stopped talking and I looked
back in my rearview mirror and this is what I saw:
Hahahaha ~~ cracks.me.up. I tell you!!

So this paper was in my CKC July Kit and I thought I'd use it for a girly
LO with the Lovely Miss A, BUT when I saw this picture and the pop of color
this straw provides, I decided to run with it.  Even though this is a boy LO.
Who says a girl can't add some pink =)


I took a sketch from Shimelle's 4x6 photo love from a few years ago,
and used it for my LO.
I had some old what ever these are, =) and thought I'd get them on this
page.
Love.

And more.....And some more elements from my kit with these word
banners.....
That little tag tucked in there is something I did in the Claudine Hellmuth's
Technique Toolbox class.
Love it!!


And as I looked at this LO on the screen, I'm realizing I didn't
put a title on this baby.
I shall call it "Strawed" and the title will go just above the
picture.
Yes that needs to happen =)


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Krafty Kind of Day ~~

3 comments:

  1. Cute memory! I especially like those tinseled stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see pink on a boy layout - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. Love the pink & tinselled stars. Photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete