Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November CKC LO's ~~ Still Lovin this Kit!!!


This kit is making me so happy!!!  
Lots of fun.

PaPa (My Mr. Winslow) took a Friday off of work this fall a few 
weeks ago to take our precious Sir Cuteness fishing.
It was one of those special days.
You know the kind.....
Sun was shining.....
the weather was beautiful.....
I packed PB&J along with Penguin snacks (goldfish)
and lots of gummies,
Gatorades,
and we were off for a day at the river.

It was just one of those perfect days.
A day we will remember.....
A day captured in pictures.....

Here is Sir Cuteness and his PaPa.....
I love this picture.


You all know I love me some details,
so here is a cute little fishing line complete with fishes on this page.
So fun!!!
And easy.....


Here is a LO with pictures taken on voting day.
I am thankful to live in a country where I am free to vote.....
Vote my conscience.....
And this page went just perfectly with this LO.
I love the colors!!


And back to a little detail from the fishing page.....
How about some confetti love in the corner.....
Yep.....perfect.
Just like this particular day.
Beautiful.  Perfect.  Lovely.


Oh and a little update on JYC or DD?
I decided to go with JYC.
And I am working on getting papers cut and my album started,
so I will be ready come December 1.

I've used so much of my kit this month, 
and hopefully I will get a few more pictures done,
but Christmas season is so close,
I'll be mist deep in all this Christmas,
so we will see =)

Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Crafty Kinda Day ~~ dawn

6 comments:

  1. way to rock out that confetti! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've created two different moods on these pages with the same kit. Nicely scrapped - love all the details you've added here - every single one on both pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your pages! LOOOOOOOOVE the fish on the line! Will have to remember that for some of our fishing photos! It's the perfect touch for your beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that little fishing line is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fish banner/line - such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the fishing line is adorable and I love the confetti too - must remember to add that to my pages - the effect is always lovely

    ReplyDelete