Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snappy, Hearts and CKC Fun!!

Glitter Girl last week tackled using items like the
Snappy collection by Simple Stories,
but using it not on Project Life type projects.
I love these products, but have struggled with how to use them.  
So Glitter Girl shone some light on how to use them,
and I ran with it.
And honestly, this came together SO quickly.
Love that.
I love these two boys so!


And Sir Cuteness got in on the act.
I added some polka dots on my letters,
and he decided that we needed to
"connect the dots" =)
So we did!
I LOVE that he helped me on this.
It gives that page so much character and charm,
don't ya think?


this week,
its all about hearts.
This is the second challenge I've done there.  
I really enjoyed this one!
I used my Hambly vellum and lots of Simple Stories love.
This has so many details of funness!!


I mean seriously look at this heart journaling.
Love this LO challenge.


All of these LO's were done with my November CKC.


I added sequins to this one and lots of pen work.


I used the hexagon shapes cut apart.
They gave such good visual interest to the page, yes?
Me likey.


So I finished up my November kit today.
WOW!!!  How exciting!!
Well I finished using the paper in my main kit.
I still have lots of stickers and embellies,
and after the first of the year will use them to finish up some fall pictures
and Thanksgiving.
Fun!!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Crafty kind of Day ~~

6 comments:

  1. Such cute pages - I love the autumn feel of all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! You are rockin' that twine, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pages! My favorite is the first one! Your little guy did well! It's so much fun when they join in on the scrapping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pages - love the layered arrows/chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page and the pictures are wonderful! The patchwork heart is sweet. Love that he added the lines connecting the dots. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of fun details on your pages. Yes I do love the "join the dots" title and the journalling on the heart!

    ReplyDelete