Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Skissedilla Challenge


For the first time, I am participating in the Skissedilla challenge.
I have done other sketches of theirs,
but never got them up in time.

They have some GREAT sketches.  
Like this one this week.


This is my take on this fantastic sketch.



Some details.
I love me some twine,
some rolled twiney goodness.
Oh yes + Pen work = lovely details.


And oh the letters.....
I just LOVE mistable letters.
I misted these with black Glimmer Mist.
And some more pen work underneath my letters.
Nice.
I likey.


This was a LO about one of the funnest days we had this fall.
We took our grandbabe to a local pumpkin patch/corn maze.
It was a beautiful day!

Thank you for checking out my LO.
And go visit Skissedilla
and check out the other loveliness over there.

Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Crafty kind of day ~~

2 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented! I love your work, there are so many details in your layout.)The pop of yellow and red. Beautiful setup!

    So glad you participated with Skissedilla;)

    Lula

    ReplyDelete